Role objectives / Purpose of role:
We are looking for highly diligent candidates with excellent attention to detail for the role of quality manager. Quality managers are responsible for monitoring and evaluating internal production processes, examining products to determine their quality, engaging with customers, and gathering product feedback, among other duties.
Quality managers occupy important positions and will need to be highly conscientious and responsible workers, as defective products could cost a company significant losses.
Role based responsibilities:
- Define and develop various testing plans / workflow for product testing in coordination with Design team
- Supervising and oorganizing daily work schedule of Quality team to achieve agreed timelines
- Follow up with appropriate channels on non-compliances and to solve the problems
- Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production.
- Evaluating the final output of products to determine their quality.
- Rejecting products that fail quality standards.
- Engaging with customer service team and gathering product feedback.
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards.
- Reporting to upper management on quality standard issues.
- Evaluating product recalls.
Qualification and experience
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electronics preferred)
- Quality control certification is advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Data analysis and statistical aptitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly conscientious and diligent.