We are sharing a requirement as mentioned below, request you to kindly share the resumes within 2 to 3 days as the position is very Urgent –
Position – PURCHASE MANAGER / ASST. MANAGER
Location – UDAIPUR
Experience: – 8-10 Years
Timely Procurement of raw materials traded items, consumables. Handling Logistics and supporting activity.
- To do daily Tracking of consignment with Freight forwarder & timely review of their Air/Sea quotation.
- To work on Spare parts and ensure its availability on time.
- To coordination with Vashi/Store department for planning and material shortages.
- To prepare monthly status for products and various analytical and send to Business Manager.
- To prepare purchase orders for products Scanner, Card Printer, LMP, HSDMP, Vashi consumable and coordinate with foreign suppliers as when required.
- To coordinate with various local consumable suppliers.
- To source vendors and manage supplier relationship and liaison with internal & external stakeholders.
- Ensure that all necessary production input materials are made available on time at the right cost for various projects, with the right quality.
- Develop purchasing strategies and oversee the purchasing team in their daily activities of sourcing suppliers and purchasing products, equipment, and services.
- To provide custom clearance documents on time and follow up with CHA for timely Custom clearance.
- To ensure vendor conformance to EHS policy and ISO and other required certifications.
- To do RMA activity for foreign suppliers and do quality review meeting for consumables.
- To advise Duty Exemption certificate to Excise Department and keeping track of the same.
- To give inputs in Thermal Paper roll manufacturing for defining BOM of various models.
- To send monthly L/C & custom duty requirement for fund flow & follow up with finance.
- To do costing of various products.
- To import capital items and their parts & Export shipment activity as and when required.
- To do BIS & GST related activities.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- 08 to 10 years of experience in similar field
- Knowledge of Import Procedure
- Sourcing skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of Custom tariff/various taxes
- Knowledge of National and International Payment terms
- A proper understanding of the material is going to be procured.
- Computer Literacy
- Better Communication Skill
- Working in a Teamwork.