|POSITION TITLE:||Manager – MIS|
|DEPARTMENT||Accounts & Finance|
|KEY RESPONSIBILITIES||· Develop and maintain broad knowledge of Company’s business and technology.
· Develop and maintain business plan including operational requirements & budget requirements etc.
· Monthly comparison of Actual data with forecasted plan & variance highlighted to management.
· Monthly sales report
· Responsible for day to day management accounting.
· Responsible for solving the query of intercompany reconciliation for management books.
· Develop process improvement for increased efficiency and cost effectiveness.
· Providing assistance in performance and leadership management tasks.
· Prepare Management report for Business strategy and for future plans.
· Regular monitoring of inventory figures.
· Responsible for verification of data.
· Responsible for Global and local diamond chart revaluation
· Sales Pricing Approval
· Monthly Notional Gold Heading, Notional RM Revaluation, Closing Stock, Adhat, Stock Reserve working.
· TAX VS Management Debtors, Bank, Imprest & Loan reconciliation on monthly basis.
· Daily Trial Balance review & ledger scruitny.
· Quarterly Interest working for intercompany accounts.
· Quarterly Common expenses allocation working.
· Provide Customer profile report as per requirement.
· Consolidate factory reports with Head office.
|YEARS OF EXPERIENCE||10 to 12 years|
|COMPENSATION||10 to 14 lac|