Manager Cum Nodal Officer (Quality Control)” and ‘Sr. chemist in Fertilizer (SSP)
The candidate will be responsible for all quality related analysis as per FCO Norms, operations relevant to production, Lab administration, record keeping and liaison for all the group companies.
The Candidate requirement:
Must have experience of 6-8 years in SSP industries
Age Group 30-40 Years
B.Sc./M.Sc. is must
Basic computer knowledge (MS office, Web browsing and Email)
Location of candidate – No bar
Salary – 35-40k CTC
Exact job location- Umarda Udaipur
Industry – Single Super Phosphate (SSP) Agricultural segment.
- Prepare test solutions, samples, compounds, and reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct test.
- Prepare shift schedule for the available manpower.(Chemist Department)
- Analyse organic and inorganic compounds to determine chemical and physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, and reactions, utilizing chromatography, spectroscopy, and spectrophotometer techniques.
- Develop, improve, and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
- Compile and analyse test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency and to diagnose malfunctions.
- Preparing PDIL & Subsidy Performa required by Govt. regarding Lab. also looking pollution compliances & online monitoring of CEMS to CPCB & SPCB Board.
- monitoring inventory counts and reconciling differences between physical inventories
- Maintain all analysis data according to govt. requirement & also management.
- Liaoning with govt. bodies related to Pollution & agri. Department.CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Quality Control ● Analysis ● Material Management● Report preparation● Stock Updating● Relationship Management ● Liasioning