|General Manager -Service
|Profiles Reporting to this Role
|Relationship Manager,Service Advisor.Receptionist Customer Relationship Executive
|Educational Qualification &Experience
·Experience in Customer care of 5-years or Hospitality Industry-8 to 10 years
|Overview of the Role
|The purpose of the Customer Relationship Manager is to
·Enhance Customer loyalty/retention
·Drive dealership/Brand Endorsement
·Driye a culture of Creating customer delight and experience
Customer Relationship Manager-(Service)-Key Responsibilities
|Process Target Achievement
|Customer Relationship Management &Concern Handling
|Service Process Adherence
(1.)Process Target Achievement:-
●Management of Service call Reminders
● Appointment Generation and Management
Work with management team in setting and monitoring realistic and
achievable service process performance targets
Maximize Service Department efficiency and profitability
(2.) Customer Relationship Management::
●Driving Customer Experience
·Creating customer delight through professional,highly engaging,and relationship-foc
●Driving dealership/brand endorsement
●Customer loyalty and Retention
●CCCF Closure and RCA completion
●Pre assessment of the concern and closure before it arises
(3.)Service Process Adherence:
- Thorough understanding ofautombile Dealer World(DMS)operation.
- Being able to resolve softerconcernsamicably,on the spot.
Coach and assist staff to provide an appropriate service solution for the Customers.
Regularly review and obtain feedback as well as check how Customers
are being taken care of.
Ensure that all staff consistently display high levels of Customer Satisfaction and Engagement.
Manage the key metrics of the Customer Experience for Service
program to maximize aftersales experience for the customers.
- Regularly conduct audits and spot checks
- Good people management with highlevel of empathy.
Being able to support the staff
- Imparting soft skill trainingtoteam members.
- Continuous communication withstaff
- Conduct newstaffinduction training and coaching
- Trainingneedanalysis for staff and ensuring time to time L&D deliverables for
Understand and coach staff in the application of the available
technologies to demonstrate products as well as service technology and DMS