Chemist in our LABSA plant (Chemical). – 3 Nos
The desired candidate will be responsible for analysis of raw material, process material and final product as per norms specified by the organisation, operations relevant to Laboratory and its administration, record keeping and liaison for all the relevant stakeholders.
The Candidate requirement:
Must have experience of 0-3 years
Age Group 21-30 Years
B.Sc./M.Sc. is must
Basic computer knowledge (MS office, Web browsing and Email)
Location of the candidate – Preferably local, No bar for suitable candidate.
Salary – 15-18K per month CTC
Exact job location – Umarda Udaipur
Industry – LABSA (Speciality chemicals segment).
JOB RESPONSIBILITY: –
- Prepare test solutions, samples, compounds, and reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct test.
- Prepare shift schedule for the available manpower.
- Develop, improve, and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
- Compile and analyse test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency and to diagnose malfunctions.
- Laboratory environment requiring the ability to carry out laboratory operating procedures in a safe manner, while maintaining a clean an orderly workspace
- Monitoring inventory counts and reconciling differences between physical inventories
- Analysing the shift-wise product, checking of Raw materials and final product.
- Making proper records of daily samples analysed and produce records to senior management.
CORE COMPETENCIES: –
- Quality Control ● Analysis ● Material Management● Report preparation● Stock Updating