JD for AIDC printer sales (Delhi)
Industry: – IT-Peripherals / IT – AUtomation (AIDC/Thermal/Barcode Printer Sales, Industrial Label Printers, Passbook printers, Scanners, Line Matrix Printers, Self-serving kiosks, Digital Signages, POS terminals, )
Function: – Sales and Business Development (This is a field sales role)
Role Category – AIDC printer sales/Channel Sales( This is NOT a work/Operate from Home role).
Experience – 4-10 yrs of Relevant and Current Experience
Salary – As per industry standards
Product range: –
Primary – AIDC printers (Thermal receipt printer, barcode/label printers, Industrial Label Printers, ID card printers, consumables.) – 80% ( primarily in the dealer channel, and also to potential end customers in Retail/QSR/Manufacturing etc and job workers etc.)
Secondary – Corporate kiosks, Digital Signages, POS Terminals, Line Matrix Printers, High Speed DMP, Passbook printers and Scanners, – 20% ( to Potential partners and End customers )
Job Description –
- Candidate will be responsible for sale of AIDC Printer sales (Thermal Receipt and Barcode/Label printers), Industrial Label printers, through New and Existing Dealer Channel.
- Candidate is expected to physically meet 5-8 dealers on daily basis. ( this is NOT a tele-sales role)
- Onboarding NEW Dealer/channel/AIDC partners and New potential customers. ( this is a hunting / new business development profile) – 80%
- Identify and onboard New Dealers on month-on-month basis with regular transactions.
- Maintain existing Dealers and customers for run rate requirements ( 20%)
- Primary billing and liquidation.
- Ability and mindset to sell PUSH products in an extremely competitive market
- Daily and regular reporting to management and in sales CRM
- Job involves regular travelling to different territories and cities (within the assigned State/territory mostly)
- Market and Competition tracking and update on regular basis
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with Dealer channel and Potential Customers.
- Manage and own the entire sales cycle from quote to payment collection.
- Ability to handle, manage and own the dealer network
- Focus on achieving assigned targets and Tasks in a timely manner
- Have periodic meetings and Demo of products at Partners / customer premises.
- Manage and Resolve partner queries and issues in a timely manner
Desired candidate profile: –
- Experience in channel and AIDC Printer sales, someone from the same region/territory and with current experience ( should know the current market and should be familiar in dealer channel).
- Highly Passionate, self – Motivated, Self-Driven, and go-getter.
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Street Smart and Result oriented
- Candidate having current experience in dealing with AIDC printer dealers, POS dealers, Barcode / Label job workers , and RETAIL customers..
- This is a field sales Position which involves excessive travelling (mostly in-city) and feet on street.
- Should have maturity and ability be able to handle the Dealer channel confidently
- Having proven track record of Business development and New Dealer onboarding
- Should be innovative in identify potential dearler/customer base. .
- Having contacts and current experience in handling AIDC dealers, will be an added advantage.
- Able to face challenges and perform in a highly competitive and dynamic market and ecosystem and perform under pressure
- Candidate must have high energy levels and should be a fast learner
- Proven track record of over – achieving targets on monthly, Quarterly and Yearly basis